Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-28-2009, 12:06 AM   #1
eq7751
eq7751 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
Another Hi from Taiwan

Just want to hi to everyone in this wonderful community.
Got my Sony PRS-600 two weeks ago and love it.
I am from Taiwan too, like what Ultravox has already posted, it's difficult to find e-book in Taiwan. Therefore I am delighted to find this great forum, and have joined Facebook fan page as well.
Now I will start my treasure hunt in this resourceful forum.
eq7751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, eq7751!

I'm glad you've found MR to be helpful! Enjoy.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi eq7751 and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:11 AM   #4
MetaEbooks
Connoisseur
MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Hi eq7751 ,

what ebook store can you find in taiwan?
the only one I know is book11.com.tw
MetaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:26 AM   #5
eq7751

Hi MetaEbooks,

I mostly read English books, so I buy my ebook from Sony eBookStore.
I didn't know there is an ebook store in Taiwan. Just checked out the site you mentioned, the collections are not much, but I think will grow gradually. Thanks for the info.
Advert
Old 09-29-2009, 10:40 AM   #6
MetaEbooks
Connoisseur
MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

you're very welcome.
book11 is the site they operate to promote iLiad. I think it will grow too.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:43 AM   #7
MetaEbooks
Connoisseur

btw, may I invite you to try my ebook price comparison site?
http://MetaEbooks.com
Old 09-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #8
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR! Good luck finding your reader
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:55 PM   #9
eq7751

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaEbooks View Post
btw, may I invite you to try my ebook price comparison site?
http://MetaEbooks.com
Justed visited the site to check price of "Swarm" by Frank Schatzing. Amazon 9.99, Sony 11.66, Booksonboard 12.24. Funny how the stores price differently.
As for the search function, it would be nice to add "format" in the search criteria.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:29 AM   #10
MetaEbooks
Connoisseur

I have been working on the "format" for quite a few days.
It should be done in this two days.