Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 03-10-2003, 02:04 PM   #1
Ronindvm
Ronindvm began at the beginning.

Any idea why a document would be converted, be 2 megabytes in size but not have anything in the document when I view it? Other documents are being converted fine. Am I missing something stupid?

Jon
Old 03-10-2003, 02:23 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hard to say since I never had this problem. Could you post the url of the website in question?
Advert
Old 03-18-2003, 04:54 PM   #3
Ronindvm
Ronindvm began at the beginning.

Alexander, sorry it took so long to get back to you. THe url is
http://www.nytimes.com/library/magazine/home/

as always

It was working great for about a month but now I'm ending up with large files which makes me think the downloading is working okay, but the cannot be opened by Isilo (desktop and palm).

I've replaced the cookies and changed the exclusion links several times. I don't know what else to try. Maybe something has changed and I've not found the right box to check. I don't know.

Any help would be great!