Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 06-12-2003, 02:07 PM   #1
phlyphish
phlyphish began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie T615C
Anybody try to download/convert from a secure sight?

I would like to download daily my checking account info from my online bank site. It's a secure which requires a password to access. I tried putting my user id and password in the Access parameters in iSoloX but still can't seem to get it to go. I enabled both send and receive cookies and would fill in the cookie detail but I can't seem to find a cookie on my hard drive for the sight.

Has anybody else tried this or anything like it successfully? Thanks.
Old 06-12-2003, 02:26 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
phlyphish, can you point to the web page of your online bank? I'll have a look at it then.
Old 06-12-2003, 04:10 PM   #3
phlyphish

This is the logon page:

https://online.wellsfargo.com/

Last edited by phlyphish; 06-12-2003 at 04:27 PM.
Old 06-12-2003, 04:20 PM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Ok from what it looks like your bank uses an encrypted SSL connection (https). I think iSiloX does not support SSL connections (yet). So this could be the culprit.

Greets
Alex
Old 06-12-2003, 04:30 PM   #5
phlyphish

Thanks anyway. Your time and effort are appreciated.

I can go the account detail page and use clipper to download what I want, I just wanted to schedule it so it would be automatic every day. Thanks again.