Notices

Old 11-22-2009, 07:58 AM   #1
ricou
Enthusiast
ricou doesn't litterricou doesn't litter

Device: bebook
Trade Iliad Book Edition + leather cover for Kindle DX

Hi there,

I have a 6"" reader for my daily use. I purchased my Iliad Book edition in June and have not used it so much...

It is in great condition, always protected in its cover and mostly used at home.

I want to trade it for a kindle dx, because currently DX are difficult to purchase in Europe(amazon are not selling them yet), and because I I think the Kindle DX will more adequately fit my needs which are reading ebook and large pdf.

The Iliad is a great book, but I have absolutely no use for the touchscreen tablet and never use it.

Please note that this iliad has a void warranty, because I upgraded it with software as advised on this forum. However, now it features ePub, and functionalities to get a larger display for PDF (it displays on the whole screen, without the bottom screens ICONs). And the same is available for regular reading (although less needed, since the display is already quite enough).

I purchased it with the leateher cover that fits it perfectly and protect it from harm although I have never dropped it.

I will be trading it only.
I am not interested in selling it (otherwise I would have ebayed it already).

About the iliad.

It comes with a charger (European plug ) that is also used to connect to the internet or to your PC.
I provide a 1 Gb SD card (please note that not all of those are working on a MMC slot, but this one does).
The above mentioned leather cover is offered.
All of it in its original box (most of the text is available in French/English).

It has not been used a lot, maybe two or three months.

Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.
High res pictures are available.
Every serious trade offer will be considered.

Regards,
Ricou

Last edited by ricou; 11-26-2009 at 10:27 AM.
ricou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
ricou
Enthusiast

Hi there,
Due to the lack of success in my above trade deal, I am willing to make the following deal...

Iliad Book edition against Kindle DX (new or slightly) + compensation in USD (to be determined).

Any serious offers being considered.
Advert
Old 11-27-2009, 03:01 AM   #3
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Will be difficult to find someone. Suggest you get your DX via www.shipito.com (there are similar services, but I have used them before and they are reliable) and sell your Iliad for cash.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
ricou
Enthusiast

I guess that is what I will probably do.
I will wait for amazon to ship the kindle to my Country. With shipping, taxes, and customs fees, I am not sure it is worth getting from any other sources than amazon or through a trade/sell.

Thanks anyway !
Old 11-27-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
devant
devant began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Iliad
If you ever change your mind on no sell policy, lmk.
devant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2009, 03:48 AM   #6
ricou
Enthusiast

Thanks for your feedback !
I changed my strategy :-)

I dropped my cygen bookeen gen 3 and thought that it was broken (large black "stains" instead of text").
But I realised now that it still works perfectly. But in the meantime, I purchased a Kindle 2 :-)

So I will use my Kindle 2, sell the Bookeen, and sell the Iliad (I put it on ebay by the way).

Later next year, I will probably purchase a Kindle DX or watch what competition has to offer.

I will have this poste ended.