Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #31
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
My firmware is

V2.01ASTAK.090810

I presumed that is a date on the end, meaning 8th October 2009, but maybe not?
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:40 AM   #32
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
My firmware is

V2.01ASTAK.090810

I presumed that is a date on the end, meaning 8th October 2009, but maybe not?
I actually think it is 10th August 2009 (read it backwards). So you're probably running the original version released for the PP. The latest release of the Astak firmware is 7th September 2009 (dated 10/09/09 - dd/mm/yy format, on theezreader.com website).
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2009, 01:05 AM   #33
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Correct, Jinke uses YYMMDD format for its dates. So the most recent Jinke firmware is dated 091015 (2009-Oct-15).
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #34
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekaser View Post
Correct, Jinke uses YYMMDD format for its dates. So the most recent Jinke firmware is dated 091015 (2009-Oct-15).
Oops, I better check again, because that makes mine 10th August. I may have transposed the numbers, so I need to re-read the about screen when I get home.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:15 AM   #35
jusmee
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
I actually think it is 10th August 2009 (read it backwards). So you're probably running the original version released for the PP. The latest release of the Astak firmware is 7th September 2009 (dated 10/09/09 - dd/mm/yy format, on theezreader.com website).
Yes, time for an update if that is right. Strange if this latest shipment Astak is selling has such old firmware, but as I said above - I need to re-check.
Advert
Old 11-03-2009, 03:08 AM   #36
jusmee
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
Yes, time for an update if that is right. Strange if this latest shipment Astak is selling has such old firmware, but as I said above - I need to re-check.
Confirmed, it IS old firmware. I need to update - hope that doesn't start battery problems for me, as mine is still showing 4 bars after 3 days - iow good battery life.