Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #16
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
I realize it's the "Sagacity" part you probably don't like, but hey, it's better than me calling him "Jim Spartacus" or how about "Jim Cricket" or "Jim Thedooropen".
Jim Wiseman ?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:22 PM   #17
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Jim Wiseman ?
I like Jim Wiseman. Sounds like a guy you'd like to have as a friend as opposed to Jim Paininthebutt. No one wants to have a Paininthebutt as a friend.

(By the way, if your name is Paininthebutt, I hope you understand I'm just trying to have a bit of fun here. Here's to hoping you have a sense of humor.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by animedude01 View Post
Thanks Jeff. My TBR queue just keeps getting longer
animedude01, I hope you like it whenever you get to it.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:28 PM   #18
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Jeff, I finished Soul View and thought it was a great story!

**humm....I like that...Jim Wiseman...**

dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:36 PM   #19
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Jeff, I finished Soul View and thought it was a great story!

**humm....I like that...Jim Wiseman...**

Thanks dreams! I'm very happy to hear this. May you always dream in the vivid colors of your avatar.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #20
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
I like Jim Wiseman. Sounds like a guy you'd like to have as a friend as opposed to Jim Paininthebutt. No one wants to have a Paininthebutt as a friend.
Naming characters in plays (& novels) has an long history. I recently saw an abridged version of "School for Scandal" -- Lady Sneerswell being one of the chief gossips. :-)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:34 PM   #21
GypsyWoman
Groupie
GypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony E Reader PRS-505/iTouch/Blackberry Curve-Pink
Quote:
I just completed Soul View. It is available for free in several different formats (lrf, mobi, lit, epub, pdf, txt, html, pdb) and can be downloaded at:

http://www.sitelane.com/ebooks/soulview/

Here is the synopsis:

Soul View

Dr. Jim Sagacity is a Marriage and Family Therapist that has the special ability to see deep inside other people. He can see their souls. He volunteers at a Philadelphia hospital in order to be as close to death as possible, for during most fatalities, he watches the spirit of the recently deceased depart this world in a display of pure joyous wonder. Throughout his life, he celebrates his ability in secret, focusing on the sheer elation of these transitions, until one day he is shown that not all souls are willing or able to take that all important step into the next realm. Weaker souls, small and dim to Jim’s eyes, face a darker fate.

With a new understanding of what death might mean, Dr. Sagacity joins a group of other specially gifted people in hopes of assisting those spirits he believes lack the strength to move on to a new existence. Pooling their incredible and supernatural talents, they pinpoint those individuals that are facing death in the very near future. Jim Sagacity experiences the complexities of working with others focused beyond the constraints of this physical realm, but within a society attentive to the normal realities of death, despair and even murder. He finds that not everyone shares his views, that the truth can often be distorted, and that the world he lives in can be a very difficult and dangerous place.

If you have any questions, trouble with the downloads, or difficulties with the file formats, please let me know. I know there’s a boatload of free eBooks competing for your time, so I appreciate any attention you can spare. Thanks.

Jeff Inlo
Thanks for the free book! I look forward to reading it on my cruise next week.

Take care!
GypsyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:20 PM   #22
jinlo
aka coco jinlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyWoman View Post
Thanks for the free book! I look forward to reading it on my cruise next week.

Take care!
Enjoy that cruise! Eat well, relax, enjoy the shows. Here's to smooth seas and friendly ports.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:26 PM   #23
GypsyWoman
Groupie
GypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony E Reader PRS-505/iTouch/Blackberry Curve-Pink
Quote:
Enjoy that cruise! Eat well, relax, enjoy the shows. Here's to smooth seas and friendly ports.

You have a great weekend!
GypsyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #24
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Just wanted to say, I spotted your book on feedbooks and added you to my feedbooks list of MR authors.

I enjoyed traveling through the world of Dr. Jim.

http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/7783

Click image for larger version

Name:	soul view.JPG
Views:	291
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	37108
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #25
jinlo
aka coco jinlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Just wanted to say, I spotted your book on feedbooks and added you to my feedbooks list of MR authors.

I enjoyed traveling through the world of Dr. Jim.

http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/7783

Attachment 37108
Thanks for adding me to that list, Dreams. I just noticed it. It gives it a little extra pizazz on the page, fills in some of the white areas, makes it a bit less lonely looking over there. You don't want a lonely looking book, forlorn and sad, isolated from the rest of the books on the shelf. Now it looks like it has friends, it's part of a larger movement, that it's growing in importance. It's shouting from the rooftops, "I will not be ignored!"

Ok, maybe I took it a bit far there. Still, it does look better belonging to the list and I thank you for that.

Jeff
Old 10-09-2009, 08:37 AM   #26
ladyjane
I hate to clean
ladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, Acer NetBook
thanks for the book. I have read some of your others and just had that perfect spot on my reader for your new one..and just happen to be taking a short vacation in a couple of weeks..so looks like your coming to the Maritimes with me...thanks again and happy reading
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #27
jinlo
aka coco jinlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
thanks for the book. I have read some of your others and just had that perfect spot on my reader for your new one..and just happen to be taking a short vacation in a couple of weeks..so looks like your coming to the Maritimes with me...thanks again and happy reading
Hot Dang, I'm going back to the Maritimes! I've been to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick during a cruise. It was a great time.

Can we see Prince Edward Island? I've never been there. Hmmmm, please, please, please?
Old 06-05-2010, 09:08 PM   #28
Groovy Writer
Scribe
Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle
Love the premise. About to download. Thanks!
Groovy Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:17 AM   #29
jinlo
aka coco jinlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Writer View Post
Love the premise. About to download. Thanks!
Thank you very much for taking a look at it.

If you have any problems with the download or the formatting, please let me know. I hope you like it.

Jeff Inlo
Old 06-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #30
Patricia1066
Zealot
Patricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kindle PW 10th gen, Kindle Fire 7 9th gen, Kindle KB 3rd gen
I really enjoyed it when I read it last year. The suspense held to the last chapter, which is a good thing.

I was thinking Sagacity like Little John, wasnt that what you meant?
Patricia1066 is offline   Reply With Quote