Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-02-2023, 05:31 PM   #16
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
My boss told me to have a good day… so I went home.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 06:14 PM   #17
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
My boss told me to have a good day… so I went home.
Hopefully paid leave.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2023, 01:45 AM   #18
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A man goes to the doctor, concerned about his wife's hearing. The doctor says, "Stand behind her and say something and tell me how close you are when she hears you." The man goes home, sees his wife in the kitchen, cutting carrots on the countertop. About 15 feet away he says, "Honey, what's for dinner?" Nothing. He gets halfway to her and repeats the same question. Nothing. Very concerned, he gets right behind her and asks again "What's for dinner?" She turns around and says "For the THIRD time, beef stew!"
Old 06-03-2023, 02:33 AM   #19
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A doctor's receptionist says "Doctor, there's a patient who says he's invisible."

The doctor responds, "Tell him I can't see him right now."
Old 06-03-2023, 04:14 PM   #20
DNSB
Bibliophagist

I was in a couple’s home trying to fix their internet connection. The husband called out to his wife in the other room for the computer password. “Start with a capital S, then 123,” she shouted back.

We tried “S123” several times, but it didn’t work. So we called the wife in. As she input the password, she muttered, “I really don’t see what’s so difficult about typing Start123.”
Advert
Old 06-03-2023, 04:34 PM   #21
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

"Doctor, everyone is ignoring me!"

"Next, please!"
Old 06-03-2023, 09:14 PM   #22
DNSB
Bibliophagist

“Did you hear what happened to Mel?” one friend said to another. “He was seeing his doctor for six months because of chest pains and shortness of breath. Last week, he dropped dead from cancer.”

“That’s terrible,” says the other friend. “Well, I told him a hundred times to go see my doctor.”

“Is he any good?”

“Good? He’s the best! If he treats you for heart problems … you’ll die of heart problems.”
Old 06-04-2023, 05:38 PM   #23
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Why do all astronauts use a Mac?

Because it's dangerous to open windows in space.
Old 06-04-2023, 05:39 PM   #24
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

I asked Siri, "Surely it's not going to rain today?"

Siri said "Yes, it is, and don't call me Shirley."

I'd left my phone on Airplane mode.
Old 06-04-2023, 07:43 PM   #25
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
A neutron enters a bar and asks "how much for a beer?"
The bartender replies "for you, no charge".
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 09:20 PM   #26
DNSB
Bibliophagist

A priest, a rabbit, and a minister walk into a bar.

The bartender asks the rabbit, "What'll you have?" The rabbit says, "Dunno, I'm only here because of Autocorrect."
Old 06-07-2023, 03:46 PM   #27
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

My friend called me while I was being robbed at gunpoint.

I told them I was a bit held up at the moment.
Old 06-07-2023, 04:08 PM   #28
DNSB
Bibliophagist

An attorney once drafted wills for an elderly husband and wife who had been somewhat apprehensive about discussing death. When they arrived to sign the documents, he ushered the couple into his office.

"Now," he said to them, "which one of you wants to go first?"
Old 06-07-2023, 08:14 PM   #29
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Why did the restaurant serve eggs Benedict on a chromed dish?

Spoiler:
Because there is no plate like chrome for the hollandaise.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 08:30 PM   #30
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

What chord do you get when you drop a piano down a mine shaft?

A flat minor.

Tags
awful sense of humour, dad jokes, silliness