Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-21-2012, 06:06 AM   #16
heySkippy
Groupie
heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Worked for me too. I think it's working correctly. "New" behaves the same way with most of the iWork apps.

I had a ball with it last night! Creating the document was a breeze and putting it on my iPad couldn't have been easier. Looking forward to playing with it more today. If I know me (and I do) I'll have something by the end of the weekend that I can show around.

I love new toys.
heySkippy is offline   Reply With Quote