Device: Sony Reader, iLiad, Palm Tungsten T3
Blog review of the SPR

An interesting review:

http://beagley.livejournal.com/108769.html
SoCal Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:25 PM   #2
Nightwing
Addict
Nightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enough

Device: Cowon A2 Dell x3i, Sony Reader & Eee PC!
What does he mean about humans cant read more than one book at a time?
Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2006, 06:00 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I do too, I also sometimes watch more than one TV show/movie (watching stuff my wife doesn't want to watch in bits here and there, not optimal, but I can do it). I also hold the separate mythologies and physical laws of multiple fictional universes in my memory at one time -- and my head hasn't even imploded yet.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:04 PM   #4
Nightwing
Addict
Nightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enough

Device: Cowon A2 Dell x3i, Sony Reader & Eee PC!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
I do too, I also sometimes watch more than one TV show/movie (watching stuff my wife doesn't want to watch in bits here and there, not optimal, but I can do it). I also hold the separate mythologies and physical laws of multiple fictional universes in my memory at one time -- and my head hasn't even imploded yet.

Neither has mind.. Have tech info, two or three novel's and assorted junk spinning around in this thing I call a mind.
Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 08:04 AM   #5
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I can read, watch a soccer match, and have a conversation with my wife at the same time. All of it suffers though!

I must go back a few paragraphs...I must wait for the replay...and I get yelled at!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2006, 10:58 AM   #6
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I believe he meant "only one book simultaneously". Not in the same general time frame. E.g. I currently have 6 books (5 fiction & 1 non-fiction) going but my eyes/brain are only physically reading one at a time.

That being said though, how can you take seriously someone that gets the "number of page turnings" off by an order of magnitude. Sony states 7,500 not 70,000. Another example of someone with a forum putting out erroneous information.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote