Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #16
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
I hope you'll have great times with it! Let us know what you think of it after some use
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #17
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Anyone else enjoy the irony of the typo in the thread title?
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:23 AM   #18
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Anyone else enjoy the irony of the typo in the thread title?
Dictionary in French is "dictionnaire" and until (very) recently I was putting two n's in English as well as in French.
The same goes for "address"/"adresse". It took me time to realize there wasn't the same number of d's in both languages
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:59 AM   #19
Jean-Luc
Jean-Luc will become famous soon enoughJean-Luc will become famous soon enoughJean-Luc will become famous soon enoughJean-Luc will become famous soon enoughJean-Luc will become famous soon enoughJean-Luc will become famous soon enough

Device: None
that's why I need dictionaries
Jean-Luc is offline   Reply With Quote