Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Library Kobo

Just picked up a Kobo WiFi from the Vancouver Island Library and seems to be going good. It seems to act just like one you buy, as I can see no difference.

I got one because I had to send mine back for warranty today .

She said I could skip the 15 minute how to because I still had my Touch with me in it's package waiting to go to the post office, so I'm glad I was able to skip that . I had to charge it right away because the local librarian killed the battery and didn't know how to charge it ( She is always the librarian at our Library because the town is only a little under 1000 people).
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote