Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-11-2008, 09:38 AM   #1
hapipiko
hapipiko
hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: first iLiad V2 (now retired) Kobo touch, samsung galaxy tab
books and books

Hi there, i am new here, joined today.
love books, and reading them on my iLiad.
also published some peculiar books with original graphic art in it.
(for sale at Auguste Blaizot, Paris)

like to learn more about ebooks and ereaders
hapipiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi hapipiko and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2008, 11:32 AM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Welcome to MobileRead hapipiko.

We have a lot of free ebooks in English (Mobi format) that can be read easily on the iLiad. There is also a forum dedicated to French speakers that you might find interesting.

Glad to have you here.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:40 AM   #4
hapipiko
hapipiko
hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: first iLiad V2 (now retired) Kobo touch, samsung galaxy tab
@RWood
thanks, I do not read French quite well, for I am Dutch.
I will have a look for ebooks here.
I also have the mobicreator, wich converts formats to slide it into my iLiad.
hapipiko is offline   Reply With Quote