Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
GJSmith
Connoisseur
GJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it is

Device: Kobo Vox
Next design evolution

Since the development is tablets is a recent thing it is understandable that they are all much alike physically speaking.
I would think that a next step Kobo could incorporate is a frosted border.
I see no reason why it needs to be gloss and show finger prints.
Hope JW is reading this and Kobo can lead the way
GJSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Frosted border? Now that's an interesting idea.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2011, 06:07 AM   #3
hpulley
Addict
hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.

Device: Kobo Vox, Playbook32
Quick, patent and trademark it. Send my 10% to my Paypal account ;-)
hpulley is offline   Reply With Quote