Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-22-2014, 03:23 PM   #1
Freehunter
Connoisseur
Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4PC, PW2, HD7, calibre
Hello

Hi There!

I've been lurking here for a few months and thought it was time to join. Actually I think I first wandered around some years back when I was trying to put books on my old Palm TX.

I was a corporate trainer. That involved making training and support manuals. I used old Wordperfect 4.2, Wordstar, Amipro, Ventura, Word, and finally an inhouse web tool to put courses on the web.

I haven't settled on an ereader, relying on my old laptop and now an ASUS T100T with Calibre's reader or the Epub reader add-on for Firefox.

I've got the urge to scan some of my pbacks that are falling apart and make epubs.

I'm impressed with the willingness of people here offering help on people's projects or problems.

So, Hi There!
Wil
Freehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:42 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Wil and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote