Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-03-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
B&N website issues

Has anyone else had trouble attempting to access their B&N nook library on the website in the past few days? I've been trying to download some titles to my computer and it's taking forever to access them--sometimes I just get raw html on the page, sometimes I get nothing, and other times I get the library to load. Weird!
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:51 AM   #2
droople
Connoisseur
droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook,Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color
I got the same issue
droople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:52 AM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
A little over $25 from my Gift Card disappeared Friday (I keep a running log). I sent an email requesting help Friday...still no word.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
elaysee
Groupie
elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook, Kobo, Kindle, iPad
Have you tried DL'ing via the Nook application instead of the web site? I'm on a Mac, so my experience may or may not be relevant to your situation, but I've found it easier and faster to get the job done that way. Looks like the last time I did any downloading was Dec. 1, everything went fine then.
elaysee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Has anyone else had trouble attempting to access their B&N nook library on the website in the past few days? I've been trying to download some titles to my computer and it's taking forever to access them--sometimes I just get raw html on the page, sometimes I get nothing, and other times I get the library to load. Weird!
The last few days B&N has finally been sending a lot of people their codes for tranferring their Fictionwise books. This is probably causing quite a load for B&N's servers.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:44 AM   #6
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Apparently they've been having issues for several days.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #7
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by elaysee View Post
Have you tried DL'ing via the Nook application instead of the web site? I'm on a Mac, so my experience may or may not be relevant to your situation, but I've found it easier and faster to get the job done that way. Looks like the last time I did any downloading was Dec. 1, everything went fine then.
Yes, I've done that but I wanted to download them in an order that the app doesn't sort properly (I wanted most recently purchased; the app goes by most recently read or purchased).
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:53 AM   #8
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Oh Dear. I've just signed up for a magazine subscription and I can't access it on my pc, or through any of the Nook apps installed on my devices. Customer services are nor being very helpful so far!
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #9
lightcap
lightcap began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus,Nexus 7,Nook ST
It has been slow, as has the app on my tablet and on my desktop. I'm am assuming it is the 1K of new stuff that appeared in my library, most of which I am archiving. Also, I'm wondering if their servers can actually scale to meet the demands of the new tablets and holiday sales.
lightcap is offline   Reply With Quote