Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
GiovanniGambini
GiovanniGambini began at the beginning.

Device: None Yet
Exclamation Lost GEB 1150 Cable !!!

Does anyone know of a online or brick and mortar store that sells cables for the GEB 1150? I moved and have misplaced or lost my cable.

Last edited by GiovanniGambini; 09-24-2008 at 10:28 AM.
GiovanniGambini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Microcenter carries a wide selection of USB converter plugs.

Here is a search for USB cables. There are several possibilities for $20 or $30.
http://microcenter.com/search/search...x=0&submit.y=0

Here is the one I bought. I know it has the tip you need.
http://microcenter.com/single_produc...uct_id=0203113
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2008, 12:34 PM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Be sure to get a usb cable which connects to the EBW1150 with a "mini USB type B 4 pin" tip.

Couldn't find this info anywhere except DaleDe's excellent eb1150 review, done over a year ago!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:51 PM   #4
spear
Connoisseur
spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi,

You can also buy them directly from ETI/ebookwise for $15. I bought an extra one (just in case) Garth Conboy sent me one almost immediately!
spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:46 PM   #5
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I bought mine at MicroCenter, as suggested by Nate. What I like about it is that it is retractable, so I can keep it in the pouch with my eBookwise with no added bulk!

It's something like this, although I'm not sure if this is the correct connector...
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert