Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-28-2014, 09:05 AM   #16
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle 4
There should be no KoboRoot folder inside the archive. You have to gzip the etc folder. The rest is ok.
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 01:54 AM   #17
sbwtxj
Groupie
sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: kindle keyboard,kindle touch,PB touch lux
I need your detailed description. It is often the system halted, if setup huge font file.But if setup little font file, some epub file doednot seen, only run font and dierectory setup menu, and exit, the book finished on home interface.

some problem is often occuring on KOBO os.

see one system log file with attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt stack_09.log.txt (1.2 KB, 165 views)
sbwtxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2014, 08:59 AM   #18
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle 4
Do you mean the bug continues to happen even if the line with lowmem.ko is commented out?

If so, I have no other idea than:

1. use another font
2. signal the bug to Kobo company
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 02:06 AM   #19
sbwtxj
Groupie
sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
Do you mean the bug continues to happen even if the line with lowmem.ko is commented out?
===> i need detailed steps for repaired the file. sorry my poor english.

Or i need your atteched file for this.

thanks.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:16 AM   #20
sbwtxj
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post

If so, I have no other idea than:

1. use another font
2. signal the bug to Kobo company
It is OK that for your 1 advice.

But changed another font(large) , the system is crashed.
Advert
Old 09-19-2014, 09:15 AM   #21
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwtxj View Post
It is OK that for your 1 advice.

But changed another font(large) , the system is crashed.
Could you give link to one of these large fonts? I would like to test it on my device.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 03:29 AM   #22
sbwtxj
Groupie

@tshering ,

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTEA7aB
have try it.
Old 10-16-2014, 04:56 AM   #23
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwtxj View Post
@tshering ,

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTEA7aB
have try it.
Currently, I cannot download it. My internet connection is to weak. If you can leave the file there for some time, I will download it when I am back in my country (first or second week of November).
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote