Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 05-31-2005, 02:08 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Windows Mobile 5.0 Emulator install guide

Chris De Herrera posted a step-by-step guide how to install Microsoft's software emulator that runs on Windows desktop machines of its forthcoming Windows Mobile release. Before you scratch your head looking for the missing download link, you should visit this post at Ipaq HQ where a user explains all required steps in further detail.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:08 AM   #2
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
I gave this a go just for fun. Followed the guy's directions and it does indeed work. Warning...don't even bother trying this unless you really are developing for the platform and/or are just an insane geek like me who likes to fool with emulators. It really is useless for me but was fun just to see it working and see what's on the horizon for the next version of Microsoft's PPC OS. If I ever bother to upgrade.
Advert