Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
itzmeigh
Enthusiast
itzmeigh began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Hi! It's me, nice to meet you.

I am waiting for my PRS-505 to come in the mail. I just got it from eBay. So I wanted to introduce myself so I could get started enjoying more parts of the forum.

I have a toddler and he makes finding time to read a little tricky! When he was younger I read on a palm but it just wasn't doing it for me. So I convinced my husband that he would be the best guy in the world if he'd buy me an eReader... And here I am!

I just can't wait to get started!
itzmeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome, itsmeigh, to MobileRead.

Enjoy the forums!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Hello and welcome! Congrats on your 505, I hope you love it
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi itzmeigh and welcome to MobileRead. I used to read on an iPaq but the Sony eBook reader is much better. If you're like me (and most of the hopeless addicts on the Forum) you'll be quickly hooked.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote