Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-02-2013, 06:13 AM   #1
JamesInsights
JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch
Jailbreak mods for 5.3.2?

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section but

I recently got a kindle touch and I used kubrick to downgrade it to 5.1.2, jailbroke then updated back to 5.3.2. I see that a lot of the mods are not working on the kindle touch except the font mod. I was wondering if there were any mods for 5.3.2 because I couldn't really find a thread for it anywhere. If I have to downgrade back to 5.1.2 i will gladly do so because these mods are way better than the improvements in 5.3.2. I just want to know if there was a way to use the mods on 5.3.2

Thanks!
JamesInsights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Hi, I honestly don't know which ones you are referring to.

If you have something specific that you would like then refer to that by name - or a list of names.

Without that - more specific detail - I, personally, can't help you. The only thing I can think you are noting is the lack of WAF's conforming to the new naming conventions.

It is allegedly trivial to shift them across, just haven't got around to looking into it. More details please.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert