Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-07-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
Sending a file to disk.

When I click on the save to disk icon one of the choices is (save only epub format to disk in a single dirctory). This sends only the epub file. This works just like I want. I can send the epub file to any folder I want.

The problem is, If I send any other format it sends the file to the folder I want it to go to - but it puts the file in a seperate directory in that folder. Is there any way to get the other formats to be sent just like the epub file.

I am using the latest update of Calibre

Thanks for any advice
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardenman View Post
When I click on the save to disk icon one of the choices is (save only epub format to disk in a single dirctory). This sends only the epub file. This works just like I want. I can send the epub file to any folder I want.

The problem is, If I send any other format it sends the file to the folder I want it to go to - but it puts the file in a seperate directory in that folder. Is there any way to get the other formats to be sent just like the epub file.

I am using the latest update of Calibre

Thanks for any advice
Reduce the Save To... template to something that does not have a '/'
Like {Authors}-{Title}
The stuff before the '/' is a folder
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
Thank you theducks

that helped a lot
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote