Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-28-2014, 11:13 AM   #1
stevedcricket
stevedcricket began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
EzPDF Reader HELP!!

Hi

I have recently bought a samsung galaxy tab 3 and use the excellent ezPDF app regularly. I recently edited a document and then went to add it to my Dropbox by choosing the 'send to' option. By mistake I hit the always use this option rather than the 'just once' option. Now I cannot email ANY documents I edit and it is really annoying!!

Does anybody know how I can restore the settings? I've deleted the app and reinstalled but that didn't work either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone.
stevedcricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedcricket View Post
Hi

I have recently bought a samsung galaxy tab 3 and use the excellent ezPDF app regularly. I recently edited a document and then went to add it to my Dropbox by choosing the 'send to' option. By mistake I hit the always use this option rather than the 'just once' option. Now I cannot email ANY documents I edit and it is really annoying!!

Does anybody know how I can restore the settings? I've deleted the app and reinstalled but that didn't work either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone.
Try looking in your Android settings, apps or manage apps, and look for Dropbox. In there look for launch by default and clear defaults.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2014, 11:42 PM   #3
hapmas77
Connoisseur
hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Try looking in your Android settings, apps or manage apps, and look for Dropbox. In there look for launch by default and clear defaults.
i believe you should look for ezpdf instead and clear defaults
hapmas77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:15 AM   #4
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hapmas77 View Post
i believe you should look for ezpdf instead and clear defaults
You need to clear what you chose to launch with, not what you launch from. I just tried it to be sure and the default to clear was in dropbox and not ezpdf. If it was the ezpdf uninstall and reinstall thagt was done would have worked.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote