Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
juneymoon
juneymoon began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cover Page

Hello All,

I'm using Calibre to convert my book. I've run into a little problem and don't understand why it's happening. It may sound simple however I cannot get the results I need. I've been trying to change the cover page from the stock page to my book's cover and it won't change. it's a simple jpg. Any suggestions? This is the last thing I need to do at this point.

Thanks
Juney
juneymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Have you converted it after adding the cover?
Must be done.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
juneymoon
juneymoon began at the beginning.

Device: none
Helen thanks for the answer. didn't think I had to process it again. simple duh...

:-)
Juney
juneymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Very common question so don't feel bad.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote