Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-02-2013, 05:09 AM   #1
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Kobo Mini in the UK at £39.99 including p&p

In black or white, grab it while you can!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
In black or white, grab it while you can!
Bitdefender say page urls not safe: phishing!
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2013, 10:59 AM   #3
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsooth View Post
Bitdefender say page urls not safe: phishing!
well I bought one and it has been despatched already - perhaps it is the way I put the links (though I get no warnings, and I am in the UK). Perhaps this link to the ebay shop works better?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/iPads-Tabl...=1&_ssn=box_uk
Old 05-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #4
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I revert to server with that new url.

checked another url in next Nook thread: no problem

that is all I know

question virus your system?
Old 05-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #5
paola
Wizard

Quote:
I revert to server with that new url.

checked another url in next Nook thread: no problem

that is all I know

question virus your system?
don't know what to say, all links work perfectly for me, now I am at a different computer and a different network (all heavily virus protected, and just in case I double checked my bank account) - where are you based?
Advert
Old 05-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This does not qualify as NEWS, just because the price is lower.

It has now been moved to the FREEBIES/DEALS forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #7
paola
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
This does not qualify as NEWS, just because the price is lower.

It has now been moved to the FREEBIES/DEALS forum.

Don
(Moderator)
oops, sorry Don, my mistake!
Old 05-03-2013, 01:18 PM   #8
forsooth
tec montage

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
don't know what to say, all links work perfectly for me, now I am at a different computer and a different network (all heavily virus protected, and just in case I double checked my bank account) - where are you based?
current old Russian mining area location
secure line to German-Balkan server
net security: Bitdefender (Romanian)

very good security
but -possible over sensitive - Bitdefender seeks clues, new trends
Old 05-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #9
paola
Wizard

Quote:
very good security
but -possible over sensitive - Bitdefender seeks clues, new trends
yes, I guess so - I have a tracking number for my Mini and all seems in order - maybe the fact that it is a UK based web address makes the difference, who knows. For the moment it looks like they are selling like hotcakes