Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 12-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
RKnack
Enthusiast
RKnack began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350 (deceased)
LOTS to convert...

I just got an EBookwise 1150 to replace my dead and non-resurrectable REB1100. I have a ton of .rb editions that I need to convert to .imp format. I downloaded the shareware version of EBookwise Librarian, but it looks like I can't get the key to make it the "permanent edition" and it will revert to "demo" in a few days. Plus, I don't know if it will do bulk conversions. Can somebody help me out here? Is there a patch or update for Calibre that will do this?
RKnack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
RKnack
Enthusiast
RKnack began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350 (deceased)
The software I downloaded from ETI doesn't seem to work, BTW.
RKnack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
thaigreg
Connoisseur
thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.

Device: BeBook/JBL/Kindle 3
Hi RKnack,

Just use the ebwlibrarian software's demo mode for converting any .rtf/txt to .imp, but impserve or ETI's new http://my.ebooksystem.net/, a supplement to their Personal Content Server to deliver .imp ebooks to your eBookwise-1150 reader.
thaigreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigreg View Post
Just use the ebwlibrarian software's demo mode for converting any .rtf/txt to .imp, but impserve or ETI's new http://my.ebooksystem.net/, a supplement to their Personal Content Server to deliver .imp ebooks to your eBookwise-1150 reader.
dejavu
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote