Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-06-2006, 03:25 PM   #1
Diode3diodes
Diode3diodes began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
Hello mobileread community

Hi,

How's everyone doing? I have been reading up on everyone's posts about e-ink since April when I had to do a sales presentation for speech class. I've read alot of useful tips about mostly everything on this site and believe it or not you guys have been a great help.

Anyways, because of this site I am now a proud owner of an Irex Iliad . Even went out and got myself a cover that same day. When alot of you said this was an amazing device I didn't know how good it was until it finally boot up that first time. My only expression is WOW that is cool . With something this nice I don't think DRM will kill this device.

So long for now and thanks everyone for helping me decide to get such a great product. If the Iliad reader stays with me for five years I would say that this is a great investment.
Diode3diodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 03:49 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome to MR! That's exciting about your new device, and especially encouraging to hear that you are even more excited about it after using it. Glad to have you here, and enjoy your reader!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2006, 04:16 PM   #3
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Finally! Something positive about the Iliad.
None of our MR friends has yet taken time off their reading to tell us non-Iliadites, the fun it is to use one.

DRM stands for Doggy Refuse Mounds , we'll just learn to walk around it.

Welcome Diode3diodes.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote