Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #1
gixxermenace
gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: sony prs 505
Europe Sony Library Software

Does anyone know were i can download the europe version of the sony library software from ?
gixxermenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
As far as I know you can't - when I got mine I had to use the cd that came in the box. However I believe that the only difference between the UK and the American sony library software is that the uk software sends you to Waterstones to buy books and the American one allows you to access the Sony online bookstore, although if I'm wrong about that I hope someone corrects me.

Some people from the UK have the American library software so that they can use the Sony store, as Waterstones can be accessed via the web.

If you want the American software it's available here.
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
Hi,

I just installed the sony US software (I'd been meaning to do it for a while to access free books from the store) and as far as I can tell the library is the same, it's only the store that's different, although I haven't used the library software much as I prefer calibre.
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #4
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
As Ruth says, the European ebook library software is the same as the US. If you want to download and read ebooks on your computer, you can download Adobe Digital Editions. This will allow you to buy and read books from ebook stores like Waterstones and WH Smith.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote