Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-06-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
theplotthickens
theplotthickens began at the beginning.

Device: None
Talking Hi from a newbie

Hi everyone,

I am new to all this ebook lark but I am sure I will save myself a fortune and bookshelf space by converting to ebooks from paperbacks.

Cheers
theplotthickens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi theplotthickens and welcome to MobileRead. You are dead on about saving money and shelf space. That's the good news

The bad news is this damn forum is addictive. Thus, although you're saving money and space, you'll waste time like the rest of us, posting away.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #3
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hi theplotthickens and welcome to the forum!

What kind of ebook reader are you thinking of buying? By the way, there are thousands of free, well formatted ebooks to download here on MobileRead.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote