Notices

Old 11-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
guduru71
guduru71 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire hd
unable to download apps

hello friends

i've just joined the community

one of my friend from US has gifted me a kindle fire hd. i got it registered at amazon with my India address.

i believe kindle apps are meant only for users who registered with US address. i', unable to download them to my kindle.

pl help me to resolve this issue

thanks
guduru71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
You can always use an alternative Android App Store like GetJar, Slideme, or 1Mobile. Check out this thread for details:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=158213

While it was written around the original Fire, the concept still applies. To install Apps for one of these sources you must enable Allow Installation of Applications from Unknown Sources.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert