Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
caribbean_spur
Connoisseur
caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony daily edition 950
sonystyle.com vs sony style store?

Hi guys,

I have a question: I am leaving on vacation next week and I was hoping to get the 950 before leaving (so no shipping should be involved). I called sony (1800 #) and they told me it was $249 but at the store they told me it was $299. I am kind of confused, I thought the sony style stores were an extension of the website/general line but it seems like nothing is consistent. Website says something, general another and local store also something else.

Can someone tell me if the store should honor the price the general line told me?Could I buy it in the store and then call the 1800 number and ask for a refund because some how I did not get the right price?
caribbean_spur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:28 PM   #2
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
There was an ad in most major newspapers advertising the low price. Many stores appear not to have the info. I would print this ad out and bring it to the store as proof. There's a thread on this in the Deals forum.

kudos to the member who took the scan; I don't remember who it was so I can't credit you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SonySale.JPG
Views:	209
Size:	928.3 KB
ID:	62731  
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert