Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-13-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
shemsha
Connoisseur
shemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: none
Kandle light, 2 for 22.5$

I understand it's not the best but it's a good price.

I ordered 2 black ones. Use code EUTTIIAK at checkout.

White:
http://www.amazon.com/Kandle-Amazon-...6994854&sr=8-1

Black:
http://www.amazon.com/Kandle-WideLip...6994854&sr=8-2
shemsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
dougef
dougef began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Saw this posted on FatWallet. I really only needed one, but it was $18.75 for one (I think) so 2 for $22.50 seemed like a much better deal. This way I will keep on in my travel kit and one near the bed at home.
dougef is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The lighting is very uneven. It gets a lot darker as you get to the bottom of the screen. And really, clipping it on without a cover gives some shadowing to the very top of the screen. Overall, not a good light.

JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:10 AM   #4
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The lighting is very uneven. It gets a lot darker as you get to the bottom of the screen. And really, clipping it on without a cover gives some shadowing to the very top of the screen. Overall, not a good light.
How do you know? Do you use one?

I have one, use it occasionally and it works particularly well on the K3. Current pricing for two is a bonus.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:25 AM   #5
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
I live in Australia and these dont ship there, nor do the clips that secure the kindle nor white 3G's. But hey, in less than two weeks I will be in Boston, and then New York. I have my order poised ready to click for a white 3G; two kandles (with this discount applied) and four clips to be delivered to my Hotel - just have to get the shipping dates right!
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-17-2010, 04:56 PM   #6
shemsha
Connoisseur
shemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: none
Got the 2. Works great. Hope batteries will last as stated (25 hours)
shemsha is offline   Reply With Quote