Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-14-2009, 03:37 PM   #46
usagi_chan
Enthusiast
usagi_chan began at the beginning.

Device: Black Pocket Pro (my preciousss)
THANK YOU EKASER!!!! I did it! I finally did it. After 1hour of searching for the right pictures, converting and working with the command line, I succeed And it sows beautifully on my PEZ. Will post the screens in the showcase thread.
Sent you some karma
usagi_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:53 AM   #47
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
I wonder which came first?

http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/E...vice/index.asp
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:00 AM   #48
redbaron101
Zealot
redbaron101 began at the beginning.

Device: palm t3, iphone, bebook (hanlin v3 clone)
than you ekaser - your tool worked for me too

btw, jinke have just updated their site to include a v5 logomaker, so users can also use this:

http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/E...vice/index.asp

sorry just released xerres beat me to it!

Last edited by redbaron101; 10-15-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: yes
redbaron101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #49
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
I'm sure they were planning to release that eventually. We probably just 'pushed' them along a bit. But that's great, now I don't have to put a Windows interface on my tool!
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:55 PM   #50
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekaser View Post
I'm sure they were planning to release that eventually. We probably just 'pushed' them along a bit. But that's great, now I don't have to put a Windows interface on my tool!
Or they stole yours... lol
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #51
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
As anyone tested the new Logomaker for the v5 that Jinke just released?

I want to know if it works like the program ekaser did (dont have my PP at hand because i sended it back to Astak for a replace [paint problem of first batch])
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #52
Joe999
Joe999 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ-Reader Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
As anyone tested the new Logomaker for the v5 that Jinke just released?

I want to know if it works like the program ekaser did (dont have my PP at hand because i sended it back to Astak for a replace [paint problem of first batch])
Just finished checking the jinke program it worked great. The instructions were a little lacking as they did not specify 256 color. i orginally tried to use grey scale and the PP did not recognize the output. but following Ekaser's instructions to format the picutres (256 color at 600 x800 pixels) it worked great.
Joe999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #53
Joe999
Joe999 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ-Reader Pocket Pro
Custom Startup

I used two free programs to create my startup and shut down Pictures.

Open Office and Irfan View.

I used the Open Office Draw to layout the design (it works like Power Point in windows office). Then saved as a PDF file. I opened the PDF with Irfan view, which allowed me to change the settings to 256 color 600 x 800 pixels and save as a bit map file. Don't let not having an expensive Grapics Program stop you from doing this. You can make your own screens using personal pictures or open domain pictures you find on the internet (careful of copyright infringement). It only took me a few minutes to put this together and convert with the Jinke program. Good Luck and hope this helps.

Last edited by Joe999; 10-16-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Joe999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #54
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
There is a nicely made video of the Jinke Logo program being used on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG7QNk8rU-c
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote