Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Revised FAQ sheet coming

Dear All:

I have gone through our FAQ sheet to make it better. The old FAQ sheet was written for the 6 inch only and then we added the Pocket PRO. This was never adequate and not fully done.

I have tried to go though the FAQ sheet to make it entirely right for both devices. The latest changes are with the webmaster now... but they are not posted yet. Soon, the revised FAQ sheet will be posted and I hope it will help!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote