Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #106
kulaga
kulaga doesn't litterkulaga doesn't litter

Device: PRS-500
Worth it for me.

After applying for a Chase card and receiving a $100 credit on my PRS-500, I was fighting the urge to upgrade. This deal made all the difference, with my SonyRewards points and the $100 trade-in my total cost was $30 (customer service assured me I can do the trade-in after ordering from sonyrewards.com). This made it a no brainer.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #107
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Anyone who reads this thread: there is now a firmware upgrade offered by Sony that allows for EPUB and 64 bit support! Linky.
Advert
Old 11-27-2009, 10:56 PM   #108
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
This thread is obsolete and should be closed.
Closed Thread

Tags
duck!