Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #27871
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Maybe a sonnet is the thing
Maybe that means I will not lose
To gain this ever elusive win
To have the victory I choose
I win, I win, I love this game
Rejoice, rejoice, it's just so great
To not win now would be a shame
Like an old balloon it would me deflate
If another now would steal my joy
But none would be so churlish
I may cry like a little boy
Who has been told he was girlish
The win is mine and mine alone
I sit ennobled on my throne!
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:55 PM   #27872
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Very nice, but I still win
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #27873
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Very nice, but I still win
Thanks.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #27874
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Your Limericks used to be better...
I win
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Limericks are poor
A haiku is the real thing
To ensure the win
How dare you demean the noble Limerick and debase my Art!

Just for that, I'm taking the win home! Just what I always wanted. My own little win. I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him and pat him and pet him and rub him and caress him and never let him go!

5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:37 PM   #27875
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What a lucky guy the win is to stay with me...
Old 01-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #27876
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
But quickly left you to stay with me.

I win.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #27877
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
....mutter mutter grumble Philistines mutter grumble... c'mon George, I'll take you back home...mutter grumble grumble...won't let mean old troll kidnap you again...grumble mutter Art haters mutter grumble...
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #27878
troll05
Harmless idiot

My precioussss...
Old 01-26-2013, 05:28 PM   #27879
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Quote:
My precioussss...
Yes? Did you call me?

*grabs the win and takes it back to console the weeping 5thWiggle*
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #27880
troll05
Harmless idiot

Not ghastly 5thWigglwWifeses, you stole my preciousss win, IT'SSS MINE, it wasss mine birthday present, trollum
Old 01-26-2013, 05:38 PM   #27881
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Now, now trollum. The win wanted to leave you and come with me. It has a will of its own sometimes.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:38 PM   #27882
troll05
Harmless idiot

Noooo itsss MINE!!!
Old 01-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #27883
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!

*5thWiggleWife listens to the win*

What's that little win? Trollum is delusional and scares you? You don't want to be with that nasty troll any longer? Don't worry, I'll take good care of you.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:36 PM   #27884
troll05
Harmless idiot

For the moment you have it, but it's still rightfully, morally and any -lly you can think of MINE!!!
Old 01-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #27885
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!

No it's not.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!