Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
JRainey
JRainey began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I, Lucifer by Glen Duncan

I just finished this book, and I absolutely adored it. I couldn't put it down, and I can't recommend it enough. My boyfriend and I were both crazy about it. Has anyone else read it?

The idea is that Lucifer is given another shot at Heaven, but the catch is that he has to inhabit the body of a human for a month. It's dark, humorous, intelligent, thought-provoking and the dialogue is sharp as a tack.

I must say, I wouldn't recommend it to everyone (one reviewer on Goodreads said she found it disturbing). But if you've got the stomach for it, I say buy it. I haven't been so pleased with a book purchase in months.
JRainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
RolandD
Fanatic
RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch is now my main eReader.
It's on my TBR list. Has been for quite some time.
RolandD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert