Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-15-2014, 01:02 AM   #406
hleo12
Connoisseur
hleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo
Thanks!!! I installed it yesterday and it worked wonders for my Glo. But I do find it easier to read with the light off in the daylight with the nightmode on. The glolight makes the black background too faded, at least for my eyes...
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:00 PM   #407
akorx
Zealot
akorx is a glorious beacon of lightakorx is a glorious beacon of lightakorx is a glorious beacon of lightakorx is a glorious beacon of lightakorx is a glorious beacon of lightakorx is a glorious beacon of lightakorx is a glorious beacon of lightakorx is a glorious beacon of lightakorx is a glorious beacon of lightakorx is a glorious beacon of lightakorx is a glorious beacon of light

Yoq, is a chance for you to work directly with firmware's developpers in order to integrate directly and each time your night mode in their firmware ?
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:41 PM   #408
surquizu
Groupie
surquizu , Klaatu Barada Niktu!surquizu , Klaatu Barada Niktu!surquizu , Klaatu Barada Niktu!surquizu , Klaatu Barada Niktu!surquizu , Klaatu Barada Niktu!surquizu , Klaatu Barada Niktu!surquizu , Klaatu Barada Niktu!surquizu , Klaatu Barada Niktu!surquizu , Klaatu Barada Niktu!surquizu , Klaatu Barada Niktu!surquizu , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: prs-505, kobo auraHD
Works fine in AuraHD (fw 3.5.0 + build13)
surquizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:20 AM   #409
Hiro-kun
Hiro-kun began at the beginning.

I found a bug when using build 13 with my Glo (FW 3.5.0). When my Glo is connected to my PC through USB while the front light is on, the light dims to 1% and remains on while connected. After disconnecting, the light remains at 1%. I usually have the brightness at 50% or 60%. I uninstalled Night Mode and tried again. Without Night Mode, the light turns off upon connection.
Hiro-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 03:48 PM   #410
Hiro-kun
Hiro-kun began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro-kun View Post
I found a bug when using build 13 with my Glo (FW 3.5.0). When my Glo is connected to my PC through USB while the front light is on, the light dims to 1% and remains on while connected. After disconnecting, the light remains at 1%. I usually have the brightness at 50% or 60%. I uninstalled Night Mode and tried again. Without Night Mode, the light turns off upon connection.
Looks like it's not related to Night Mode. It just happened without it installed. I'll be looking more into this.
Hiro-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glo, hack, mini, night mode, touch