Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
Reunite
Reunite began at the beginning.

Device: none
Pulse Telecom-any review?

I have recently received a telemarketing phone call from a lady who stated she works for Pulse Telecom, a new phone company on the market. She also said they have low rates to call Europe and a very good connection by VOIP (Internet). The conversation was in may native language which is Albanian, that's why I was amazed. She also gave me her phone number to call back if I would like to sign with Pulse Telecom. I wonder how this VOIP works, cuz I don't have any idea what does it mean. And by the way, do you have any reviews for this provider?
Thank you.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
where are you actually located now?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #3
manazca
manazca began at the beginning.

STAY AWAY from them! Horrible customer service. After the Haiti earthquake we started calling in Haiti as my father was there. We made more than 5 attempts each day starting from January 13. When I received my bill I was SHOCKED!! All our attempts have been charged even if we didn't talk (lines were and still are for the most part down!) We had several 1-minute and 2-minute calls on the bill for a total of $20. When I called the customer service the representative was rude and aggressive. I asked for a supervisor, she rejected it at first than the supervisor came and didn't even let me present the situation. No word of sympathy, NOTHING. In Quebec companies gave free calls to Haiti after the earthquake. I was charged for failed attempts! I will make an official complain and go to the media about it. This is definitely the worst customer service I have ever encountered. There are plenty of other companies much better on the market. Don't waste your time and money with them.
manazca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #4
Bronco
Bronco began at the beginning.

Moderator Notice
The MobileRead moderation team has removed racially offensive language.

And by the way, I am with Pulse Telecom since 2008 and I never had that kind of issues. It's a pretty good company.

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 12-27-2010 at 07:04 PM. Reason: racist language
Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #5
ValSanders
ValSanders began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Your post doesn't make much sense. I had a fried who used Pulse telecom, and I've been going around telling people not to use them on his behalf since then.
ValSanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2011, 08:05 AM   #6
icrncevic
icrncevic began at the beginning.

Puls telecom. They are very nice when they call to setup the service and tell you bunch of lies how they work just like a calling card. "No monthly bills sir, you have a 30 $ limit and when you use it just call us to pay that 30 $ if you wish to keep using your service" She said. "Don't have to worry about spending too much money on international calls since there is a limit just like on the calling card, and if you wish to change that limit you can call us to do so."

Very nice to sell, and than what happened 2 month later. Service was great just like a calling card. I never had to worry about going over or paying late fees since there was no monthly bills. Thats exactly what i was looking for since i only use calling cards for international calls. It was a great deal.

Well after 2 months they decide to change my plan to 60 $ and start serving me monthly fees on top of that too, without any notice from them or my approval to go ahead and change it. I called them and argued. They have worst customer service in the Country. I don't think any of them went to school. You keep telling them its wrong that they changed my plan without telling me and i was not going to pay for the consequences and they just ignore you and keep telling you with that stupid accent "sir but you used that many minutes and there is late fees on your account" I called multiple times and spoke to supervisors and requested to speak to someone higher and was ignored. Supervisors have no idea what they are talking about they keep reading the script on their screen just as the operators do.

THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM I HAVE WITNESSED AND WENT THROUGH IN THIS COUNTRY

THEY SENT MY BILL TO COLLECTION AGENCY BECAUSE I AM NOT WILLING TO PAY SOMEONE ELSE'S MISTAKES - WELL I WILL WAIT FOR COURT DATE.
icrncevic is offline   Reply With Quote