Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
krischik
Addict
krischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheese

Device: P990i, PRS 505
calibredb add --title= not working

Hi,

I try to import a few books and at the same time try to fix the meta data.

So I set up a little shell script to do that using:

Code:
calibredb add --title="…" --authors="…" --tags=Fantasy --series="…" --series-index=… Filename.ext
Only to find out that calibredb add ignores the --title= etc. option and continues to extract info from the file name. Interestingly enough the --series option is also ignored and subsequently left empty.

Is that a bug in the current version, or has it always been like this?

Or is there something I do wrong.
krischik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
fixed in next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2012, 02:57 AM   #3
krischik
Addict
krischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheese

Device: P990i, PRS 505
Smile Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
fixed in next release.
Thanks. I'll click donate when I download the next version (would be the third time).
krischik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibredb