Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-14-2007, 06:47 PM   #1
barnetda
barnetda began at the beginning.

Is it still possible to get the $50 credit for connect

I am just about to take the plunge and buy the new reader. I noticed the $50 free credit expired dec 31st and you need to use it by Jan 31st.

Is it still possible to get the credit and use it by Jan 31st?

Last edited by barnetda; 01-14-2007 at 06:53 PM.
barnetda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
I think you had to get the reader registered with connect by the 31st to take advantage of the credit. They just gave us a few months to use up the money. Sadly I think you are a little to late.
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:36 PM   #3
barnetda
barnetda began at the beginning.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts. I should not have waited.
barnetda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:19 AM   #4
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
On a similiar note, is it possible to get the $100 refund from sony cc? Thanks
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:40 AM   #5
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Yes, the Sony CC will give you a refund. I was wondering the same thing. I used it, paid my first debt off, signed up with them online in fact last week and noticed that I did get my credit.... and others have said the same so yes you will get the credit. I do think you need to use the card though, they won't just issue you a $100 beforehand, I don't think.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:43 AM   #6
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

Actually I should take that back. I would check and see if there were any deadlines to the $100 credit. I printed out the contract for the $100....offer expires March 31, 2007 and you must make a purchase by june 30, 2007....... it would be after then you will see the credit.

Good luck
Old 01-15-2007, 04:04 PM   #7
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Thanks for your reply..I see now it says to get the purchase you must buy something from Sony... So I guess apply for the card, wait til it comes and then buy the PRS500 from Sony direct..hmmmmmm Thanks again!
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:15 PM   #8
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

You may have misread that. I did not make any purchase from Sony to get my $100 credit. I bought from everybody but Sony, LOL... Mine just says you have to make a purchase and use the card. At first I thought it had to be something from Sony but it was not.