Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 04:03 AM   #1
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Cybook w/black non-leather cover & camel leather cover

I have a month old Cybook for sale. My husband read a couple of books on it but didn't really take to using an e-reader. It comes with a black cover but I had also bought a leather camel cover which I can sell with it or separately. I am sorry I don't have any pictures because my digital camera is broke right now.

The camel cover can be seen here : http://www.bookeen.com/shop/productd...?ProductID=443
It does look a bit lighter in color than the picture. It is really a nice cover

The Cybook is like I said a month old. I have it with the latest firmware update plus I fixed the internal clock so it will read library books. Along with the cover it comes with a power adapter and USB cables. It is the newer Cybook with 512 MB.

I will leave the books I have already bought in there. They include : The High King's Tomb by Kristen Britain (fantasy), City of Pearl (fantasy), The Serpent Bride by Sara Douglas (Fantasy), The Jury Master by Robert Dugoni (Thriller), Final Theory by Mark Alpert (thriller).

I paid $380 for the Cybook and I am asking $370 for it plus free shipping

The camel cover I paid $100 when you add the cost of shipping from France and I am asking $70 plus free shipping

If you buy both I will knock $10 off the total price.

I am in the US and sorry but I only ship to the US. With my work hours it would be very difficult to go to the post office during the hours they are open to fill the claims forms. I can drop the package off 24-7 otherwise.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:50 AM   #2
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Hi, not sure how to close this thread but we decided not to sell the Cybook. Thanks.
Advert
Old 08-12-2008, 03:21 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've marked it as "Closed" for you.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
lisreed
Addict

Thanks Harry.
Closed Thread