Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-23-2012, 06:10 PM   #35041
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
OK - stumbled away from the table, put leftovers into Tupperware, filled the dishwasher, now onto the recliner for some tryptophan induced comatose TV viewing .... Life doesn't get much better than this.

[For all non-USA members - see the Happy Thanksgiving thread for clarification.]
Cannibal!
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #35042
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Pictures of Thanksgiving coma victims!

The first 2 pics are of Stella - who "fainted" on the back of my recliner.
The 3rd pic is of Sammie & Goldie - on the ironing board.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	StellaNov2012.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	96727   Click image for larger version

Name:	StellaOnChair2012.JPG
Views:	158
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	96728   Click image for larger version

Name:	Goldie-Sammy2012.jpeg
Views:	115
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	96729  
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #35043
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
About to get the food I will need to sustain myself through the week-end.
And what are YOU doing ?
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #35044
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Enduring the beginnings of a migraine hoping the pain killers kick in before it really gets going while simultaneously ignoring the dog, who wants to go outside in the cold wind to play, while I peruse the MR forums.

What I should be doing is laundry.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #35045
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Avoiding changing a poopy diaper
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:58 AM   #35046
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ouch, that is something I don't really have to worry about.
In the meantime I got some clothes washed which is also a pain to do but must nonetheless be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Avoiding changing a poopy diaper
Old 11-24-2012, 05:08 PM   #35047
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Doing the laundry must be a catching affliction.

I have done two loads and it's only 8.00am where I am.

Disposable clothing anyone?

Cheers.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #35048
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post
That reminds me of my friend, whenever we went to uni in the UK (half the year we studied in Amsterdam and half the year at the university of Wolverhampton) she would refuse to bring any crockery, cutlery or glasses. She would buy disposables because she hated washing up.

During the last year in WLV I followed her example, not because of the washing up but because the people who I shared the kitchen with had a tendency to pile the sink full of dirty dishes .
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:16 PM   #35049
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post
Only if you're Jack Reacher

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #35050
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Only if you're Jack Reacher

Stitchawl
I doubt I could drink that much coffee
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:47 PM   #35051
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I doubt I could drink that much coffee
If Reacher can do it, Gibbs can do it, and even Borin can do it, so can we. We just have to 'man up' (Hmmmm..... I wonder... can you 'man up' with tea?)

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:03 AM   #35052
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Enduring the beginnings of a migraine hoping the pain killers kick in before it really gets going while simultaneously ignoring the dog, who wants to go outside in the cold wind to play, while I peruse the MR forums.

What I should be doing is laundry.
I hope you are feeling better now.

*sigh* laundry. I avoided it today, but it has to be done tomorrow.

Enjoying a nice cup of coffee and some dark chocolate peppermint almond rocha.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:40 AM   #35053
Quexos
Member Retired

New topic: Insomnia, are you for or against it ? In the meantime I'm gonna try and avoid it by laying down a bit more ...
Old 11-25-2012, 02:37 AM   #35054
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Insomnia
for it - when a great movie is on and I am too tired to read
against it - when I have to be up early in the morning

OK, that's done, now on to the win.

Right now I am declaring that I win in the last post thread.

Last edited by dreams; 11-25-2012 at 02:39 AM.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:09 AM   #35055
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I hope you are feeling better now.

*sigh* laundry. I avoided it today, but it has to be done tomorrow.

Enjoying a nice cup of coffee and some dark chocolate peppermint almond rocha.
I'm feeling much better thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Insomnia
for it - when a great movie is on and I am too tired to read
against it - when I have to be up early in the morning

OK, that's done, now on to the win.

Right now I am declaring that I win in the last post thread.
Very sneaky.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?