Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
oregongal
oregongal began at the beginning.

Device: none
[B]New cookbook free for 3 days only! Please look![/B]

Hi everyone! I admit that I am new to the whole writing and publishing thing. I am excited for everyone to get my new cookbook from Amazon kindle. I was able to promote it for free, and that is only through Saturday. Please download it and feel free to try some of the wonderful recipes out! If you like it , leaving a review would really help me out since those seem to be very hard to come by

Here it is: 36 Succulent Chicken Breast Recipes From Around The World

Have a great day,
Diane
oregongal is offline   Reply With Quote