Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 01-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
vhonadijy
vhonadijy began at the beginning.

Device: entourage PE
Unable to download ebook from google

Have had a pocket edge since June and loving it. I just made a purchase of an ebook from google. At the end all I had to click on was "buy now" and no option on downloading to my device. I contacted google and they've been very helpful, suggesting I copy the book's id to a url for downloading. Didn't work and they have offered to refund my purchase so I could try again. I looked at the instruction provided on this forum which i used the last time i downloaded an ebook and it seemed that the issue is at the google ebook site which does not give me an option to download to. Any thoughts here?
thanks all.
vhonadijy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Purchase and download on your PC then transfer the book to your PE.

One other thing, just be aware of the format of the book you download if you want to read ir on the e-ink panel.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2012, 10:08 PM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Do other books work?

What's the title, maybe there's another source (although if you paid for it you won't want to do that again!). Also, if you bought a format that doesn't work -- or that should but isn't -- you could run it through Calibre to convert to epub or pdf.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
http://support.google.com/books/bin/...&answer=179863
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:19 AM   #5
manbass
Enthusiast
manbass began at the beginning.

Device: Full EE - Ice Blue and a Pocket Edge
obsessed2 nails it. Adobe Digital Editions transfer from PC to eDGe. Just follow that video!

Remember, you have to disconnect the pc usb cable after transfer, for the eDGe library to "see" the book in memory.

Last edited by manbass; 01-11-2012 at 10:21 AM.
manbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert