Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 10-11-2004, 06:44 AM   #1
ken481
ken481 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipaq 4150
Need help please - newbie

HI,

I would like to put the bnf website on my pda.

The website is. www.bnf.org/bnf/bnf/current/ it is completely free on the internet and it would be great if i could have the whole book on my pda. I heard that some people were able to do that with isilox, yet i have been trying everythin yet i am not managing.

I think the problem is that the website requires a login.
It does not use a cookie ( at least that is what i think) so the cookie option is not available.
Also i tried http://home.mdconsult.com/start_sess...sword=yourpass
yet it did not work.

Can anyone help me please - i would be very grateful

Thanks in advance
Old 10-11-2004, 08:05 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
That will be difficult. I had a look at your site, and it uses POST variables to process your e-mail and password. iSilo is currently unable to work with these kind of logins. The generated cookie is session-based, so simply copying it from one session to iSiloX doesn't work either.

Unless someone finds a backdoor to the login procedure, I am afraid you won't be able to use it with iSiloX at the moment.
Advert