Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 10-30-2004, 05:57 AM   #1
zalves
zalves began at the beginning.

Unhappy Can't see big picture!

Hi!

When I click in a image thumbnail I get a message saying "The hyperlink does not resolve to any location in this document"

What can I do? This happens with every document I have (about 20).

Thanks

Pedro
Old 10-30-2004, 06:20 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Pedro, could you attach your iSiloX .ixl file or at least tell us the url of the website you are trying to read? From what you said it appears that either link-depth was too low, or the links to the images were excluded somehow.
Old 10-30-2004, 02:12 PM   #3
zalves
zalves began at the beginning.

I've iSilo not iSilox

I would! But I can't!

Since I'm trying to see a pdb file in my PC I'm not using iSilox but iSilo and so I don't have the file you want neither a link to give you.

I was trying to upload the file so I could give you a link, but my FTP server is a bit crazy today.

What do you think that could be?

thanks

Pedro