Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
StumbleSojourn
StumbleSojourn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Kindle DX for Sale

Okay, my folks got me a Kindle DX for Christmas, but I live overseas, and this isn't the international version, so I am basically up a creek unless I want to hold onto it for 3 years for when I can return to the States. I am selling this for $300, I'll pay for shipping as long as you cover the insurance. It's a great deal for a new DX. It doesn't have the packaging. I will ship it in appropriate packaging so that it makes it to you.
StumbleSojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:40 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead, StumbleSojourn.

Members will want to know about where you live and may have additional questions - both of interest and of concern, since this is your first post and someone may be relinqushing $300.

Good luck!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2010, 05:50 AM   #3
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, StumbleSojourn.

Members will want to know about where you live and may have additional questions - both of interest and of concern, since this is your first post and someone may be relinqushing $300.

Good luck!

Don
(Moderator)
Happy 5000-th post Don!
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:22 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-reader View Post
Happy 5000-th post Don!

Thanks.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:27 PM   #5
savall21
savall21 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by StumbleSojourn View Post
Okay, my folks got me a Kindle DX for Christmas, but I live overseas, and this isn't the international version, so I am basically up a creek unless I want to hold onto it for 3 years for when I can return to the States. I am selling this for $300, I'll pay for shipping as long as you cover the insurance. It's a great deal for a new DX. It doesn't have the packaging. I will ship it in appropriate packaging so that it makes it to you.
If its still for sale i'm interested. You can reach me at ccarp at comcast.net

Thanks
Chris
savall21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert