Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
cinco
cinco began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-T1
Sony Reader PRS-T1 and Persistent "Removing..." Message in Collections

I use calibre (always latest versions) to manage items on my Sony PRS-T1 (with latest firmware). It works well, except for a pesky problem with collections.

For example, the Reader will say that I have 91 items in a collection, but calibre will (correctly) say there are 71 items in that same collection. Then, the Reader will show these 20 missing items greyed out with the notation "Removing..." with a file date of "12/31/1969." But these items are never removed!

I have searched the forum and other online resources but cannot figure out how to resolve this issue.

Any ideas? Thanks!
cinco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Dont send books to the SD card. https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/986044
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert