Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-21-2011, 06:54 AM   #1
tommystery
tommystery began at the beginning.

Device: none
Deleting Book History (Rerendering Font from PRS+)

So I finally picked up a lightly used PRS-650 last night for roughly the same price as the new PRS-T1 is going to cost in Oct. I was torn between the two readers, but finally decided that I didn't really need wifi, the PRS-650 already did everything I wanted it to do and I preferred its styling and metal body. Plus, with an almost 40% price reduction I figure that sony might be cutting corners on more than just the case.

I immediately installed PRS+ and created fonts with css. What I can't figure out is how to delete my book history to re-render a book with the new font. As PRS+ states, only newly opened books open with the new font...

Thanks guys.
tommystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:32 AM   #2
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
That's simple:

Close book
Open ANOTHER book
Close book
Reopen the first one - done!

A
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
spacebrew
Enthusiast
spacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-T1, PRS-350, Droid X2
Not sure if there's another thread for this, but is there a way to clear out that book history? I'd like only the books I've actually finished to show up there. I'm ridiculously sentimental and meticulous. :\
spacebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:20 AM   #4
quisvir
Addict
quisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle PW2
There is not, since it is intended to keep track of the last opened books, not the last finished books.

Perhaps you could create a collection called 'Read Books', and add books to that collection once you've finished them?
quisvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #5
spacebrew
Enthusiast
spacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud ofspacebrew has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-T1, PRS-350, Droid X2
Hmm. Good call. I'll have to look into this 'collection' thing. I was hoping there was some xml or something I could just open and remove the unwanted lines from. Thanks!
spacebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert