Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Starstream SF novels by Jeffrey A. Carver finally in Kindle store

For those of you who like to buy books directly from the Kindle store through wireless download...

My novels From a Changeling Star and Down the Stream of Stars have at last appeared in the Kindle store, through the tireless efforts of the production hero at Ereads. They've been in other stores for a year now. But Amazon's upload process for publishers is so convoluted, and difficult to troubleshoot, that it took this long after submission to actually get them to appear on the sales page. (My other Ereads titles took about six months after submission. But these kept getting disabled before they could make it up.)

These two novels were originally published by Bantam Spectra, and are a pair. Down the Stream of Stars, though a very different kind of book, is a chronological sequel to From a Changeling Star. Their connecting feature is the starstream and the robot Jeaves, which is also what connects them to my later Chaos Chronicles books, currently available free on my website.

(Those of you who prefer DRM-free, multiformat books can find the starstream books at fictionwise or Baen webscription.)
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote